Essay A: What matters most to you, and why?
For this essay, we would like you to:
- Focus on the “why” rather than the “what.”
- Do some deep self-examination, so you can genuinely illustrate who you are and how you came to be the person you are.
- Share the insights, experiences, and lessons that shaped your perspectives, rather than focusing merely on what you’ve done or accomplished.
- Write from the heart, and illustrate how a person, situation, or event has influenced you.
Essay B: Why Stanford?
Enlighten us on how earning your MBA at Stanford will enable you to realize your ambitions.
- Explain your decision to pursue graduate education in management.
- Explain the distinctive opportunities you will pursue at Stanford.
Your answers for both essay questions combined may not exceed 1,150 words. Below are suggested word counts per essay, but you should allocate the maximum word count in the way that is most effective for you.
そして、 各エッセイ課題に対するsuggested word countは、Essay-Aが750 words、Essay-Bが400 wordsとなっています。その他、FormatやEditing、Additional infromation等に関する注意事項は、以下のサイトにてご確認ください。