Please select one of the following three essays to complete in 300-350 words (approximately one page, double spaced) and include the essay prompt and your first/last name at the top of your submission.
MBA Application Components | McDonough School of Business | Georgetown University
Essay Option One
Principled Leadership: Principled Leadership: Georgetown McDonough places a strong emphasis on principled leadership, providing both curricular and co-curricular opportunities to strengthen your leadership skills. Describe a time when you have led a team in a professional environment to implement a new idea or process. What leadership characteristics did you utilize? What could you have done to be more effective? And most importantly, what skills will you be able to bring to the teams you lead at McDonough?
Essay Option Two
Hoyas for the Common Good: Georgetown McDonough embodies the ethos that people and organizations can and should contribute to the greater good. The admissions committee would like to better understand how you have demonstrated these values during uniquely challenging times. Describe a time where you have put the needs of others ahead of your own or ahead of the bottom line. We look forward to learning more about the challenge you faced, what unique characteristics you brought to that scenario, and what you learned from it.
Essay Option Three
The Georgetown Community: Georgetown McDonough is a diverse, global community. We look to understand the contribution that your personal background would make to our community. As appropriate, you may wish to address any obstacles or challenges you have overcome; any educational, familial, cultural, economic, and social experiences that have helped to shape your educational and professional goals; or how your background (e.g. first-generation student, resident outside the U.S.) or activities (e.g. community service and leadership) will contribute to our community.
- Video Essay: Building a cohort of diverse and unique individuals is important to the admissions team. We want you to bring your whole self to Georgetown McDonough. Throughout the application, we’ve learned about what you would add as a professional and leader. Just as important is learning about your interests outside of work. In one minute, please describe a hobby, passion, or what you do for fun in your free time- and why.
- You may use your phone, computer, or other means to record the video, but please ensure all audio and visual components are clear. We recommend a well-lit room and minimal noise distraction.
- The admissions committee would like for you to appear in person during part of your video.
- We recommend unscripted, conversational videos – help us get to know the real you!
- Upload your video to an accessible website (such as YouTube, Vimeo, Youku, or Tudou), and submit the direct video URL into your online application.
- Please note that all videos must remain active and accessible to the admissions committee online for a minimum of five years for record retention purposes.
- For your privacy: Do not include your name in the title of your video. You may submit “unlisted” videos via YouTube or password protected videos through Vimeo. If using a password, please include immediately after your link in the text box below. [Ex: www.youtube.com/123, password: Hoyas]
- Optional Essay: Please provide any information you would like to add to your application that you have not otherwise included (300-350 words, approximately one page, double spaced).
Georgetown McDonough Schoolの出願締め切り日となります。
MBA Application Components | McDonough School of Business | Georgetown University
Application due: September 28, 2022
Application due: January 5, 2023
Application due: March 30, 2023
Application due: May 2, 2023
All applications are due by 11:59 p.m. ET on the deadline day.
* To formally accept an offer of admission, a non-refundable $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your seat in the class.
The Fall 2023 required essays are subject to change and the prompts will be announced with the release of the live application in August.
Cambridge Judge School在校生の皆様よりオンライン説明会のご案内を頂戴しました。
この度、Cambridge Judge Business School（Cambridge MBA）の在校生・入学予定者を中心に、以下の通り、日本人受験生の皆様向けに非公式のオンライン説明会を実施予定です。（Admission Officeは関与しておりません。）
Cambridge MBAに出願する方はもちろん、出願するかどうか迷っている方、そもそもCambridge MBAのことをよく知らない方にも有用な情報を提供させていただきます。
表題のIE Global Online MBA アドミッションイベントに関する情報を共有いたします。
Global Online MBA Student Roundtable – APAC Edition Tickets, Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 1:00 PM | Eventbrite
What is it like to study at IE University‘s Global Online MBA while living and working in Asia? Join us in this session to speak with Asia-Pacific students (JP, KR and SG) of the Global Online MBA. Learn first-hand about the student experience, networking opportunities, academic rigoursity, and all the ins-and-outs of the program. This is a great opportunity for all professionals in #Asia who’re looking for online MBA programs.
本日はDuke Fuqua Business Schoolの学校説明会に関するご案内です。
Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM Tokyo Standard Time
Map and Directions
Academy Hills Roppongi Forum
6 Chome-10-1, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, 49F, Sky Studio Room
Minato City, Tokyo 106-6149 Japan
Join Jessica Brown, Admissions Advisor for Japanese applicants, and area alumni, for an information session about Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business. During this session, you will learn more about the Daytime MBA program and student experience while also getting valuable information about the application process and how you can craft a competitive MBA application in the upcoming admissions cycle. Following the presentation, you will have the chance to hear from alumni about their Fuqua experiences and how an MBA from Fuqua impacted their careers.
Duke MBA Information Session: Tokyo
Application Information | Yale School of Management
September 13, 2022
December 6, 2022
January 5, 2023
March 24, 2023
April 11, 2023
May 18, 2023
FAQ | Yale School of Management
Q。Is the TOEFL, PTE Academic, or IELTS required for all international applicants
No, the TOEFL, PTE Academic, or IELTS exam is not required for international applicants.
NYU Stern Schoolの締め切り日が発表されました。
Deadlines – NYU Stern
Application due: September 15, 2022
Initial notification: December 1, 2022
Application due: October 15, 2022
Initial notification: January 1, 2023
Application due: January 15, 2023
Initial notification: April 1, 2023
Application due: March 15, 2023
Initial notification: June 1, 2023
Round 2が10月に設定されいるため、同校への出願を検討されている場合、スコアや書類準備との兼ね合いにもよりますが、Round 3を待たずして出願する戦略も考えられますね。
Your application must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on the day of the deadline. NYU Stern encourages international applicants to the Full-time MBA program to apply earlier in the application cycle to facilitate visa arrangements and to have priority consideration for off-site interviews.
International applicants to the Full-time MBA program are encouraged to apply earlier in the application cycle to facilitate visa arrangements and to have priority consideration for off-site interviews. Applicants to the Tech MBA program who are non-U.S. citizens at the time of submitting their application must apply no later than the January 15 deadline.
出願用テストとして、今シーズンもExective Assessment Scoreの使用が可能です。
Standardized Tests – NYU Stern
MBA – Admissions – Apply – Guidelines | UVA Darden School of Business (virginia.edu)
For the 2022–23 application cycle, we will again feature short essay questions, which provides a broader platform to showcase your background and personality. These questions are a great opportunity for you to help the Darden Admissions Committee understand who you are and who you will be at Darden.
- Given that you will be forming lifelong connections with your classmates that extend beyond the classroom, what is important for your classmates to know about you that is not on your resumé? (200 words)
- Please describe a tangible example that illuminates your experience promoting an inclusive environment and what you would bring to creating an inclusive global community at Darden. (300 words)
- At this time how would you describe your short-term, post-MBA goal in terms of industry, function, geography, company size and/or mission and how does it align with the long-term vision you have for your career? (200 words)
Remember: We are not reading your responses with a prescribed or “right” answer in mind. We want to get to know you, not us. These questions are our opportunity to begin to get a sense of your voice, your perspective, your experiences and your writing ability. In fact, how you choose to answer a particular question is often as insightful as what you choose to write about. The best essay responses are those that are responsive to the question but also authentic and genuine. Whenever possible, show don’t tell.
One of our favorite application tips involves this feedback stage – when you share your responses with your friend, don’t tell them the prompts (at least initially). See if they can guess the questions based upon your responses. If they can, you are well on your way to finalizing your answers!
6月も中旬に差し掛かり、2023年入学に向けた出願要綱が続々と発表されております。本日はUniversity of Virginia, Darden Schoolの締め切り日を共有いたします。
MBA – Admissions – Apply – Deadlines | UVA Darden School of Business (virginia.edu)
・Early Action：8 September 2022
・Round 1：5 October 2022
・Round 2：5 January 2023
・Round 3 : 5 April 2023
個々の出願事情にもよりますが、同校のように10月にRound 1締め切り日を設定しているケースを想定した上で出願計画を策定していくことも選択肢にいれてはいかがでしょうか？ ”1st Rd締め切り日＝9月”というイメージが湧きますが、締め切り日は9月と1月という組み合わせのみではありませんね。
How to Apply for an MBA | Full-Time Program | Kellogg School of Management (northwestern.edu)
Round 1: September 14, 2022
Round 2: January 10, 2023
Round 3: April 5, 2023
Round 1: December 14, 2022
Round 2: March 28, 2023
Round 3: May 10, 2023