先日、Darden SchoolよりStandardized Test Waiver申請に関する発表がありました。
Full-time MBA Standardized Test Waiver Request
As a pilot for our 2020-2021 application cycle (i.e. Class of 2023), we are pleased to announce a standardized test waiver.
If you are applying in Round 3 for our class starting this August (i.e. Class of 2022), this waiver request process does NOT apply, and you should submit a standardized test score – GMAT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, ACT, SAT – with your application materials.
Waiver requests for the 2020-2021 application cycle will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and our Admissions Committee will consider a number of factors when evaluating these requests. Particular regard will be given for indicators of academic and professional accomplishment, including but not limited to:
- A strong undergraduate and/or graduate record including performance in analytical coursework or disciplines
- CPA or CFA designation or other professional certification/discipline
- Master’s or advanced degree in an analytical discipline
- Seven (7) or more years of progressive, professional work experience in an analytical field
- Strong performance on a U.S. college admissions test (SAT and/or ACT) or a national exam administered for admission to bachelor’s study in other countries
These factors will be considered in combination with resume and transcripts for all degree-related coursework. Candidates who present a strong profile across several criteria (including supporting materials) are more likely to be granted a test waiver than candidates who meet only one criterion. We recommend revewing our Standardized Test FAQs before submitting your waiver request.
To be considered for a waiver of our standardized test requirement, please complete the required fields and upload the appropriate documentation when prompted.