The following are the main essay questions on the Cambridge MBA application:
- Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must address the following questions:
- What are your short and long term career objectives and what skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you achieve them?
- What actions will you take before and during the MBA to contribute to your career outcome?
- If you are unsure of your post-MBA career path, how will the MBA equip you for the future?
- What did you learn from your most spectacular failure? (200 words)
- Describe a situation where you had to work jointly with others to achieve a common goal. What did you learn from the experience? (up to 200 words)