今回はNorth Carolina (Kenan-Flagler)のサイトを参考にしながら、
Prospective students are encouraged to visit our Chapel Hill, North Carolina campus! You may visit us with or without a scheduled interview. We welcome visitors to participate in our Campus Visit Program on select Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays during the academic year from early September through mid-April. You will have the opportunity to participate in one or more of the following activities:
- Attend an MBA class
- Join a group of MBA students for lunch and Q&A
- Take a tour of the McColl Building, the home base for UNC Kenan-Flagler’s MBA Program
- Meet a member of the Admissions Committee and attend an admissions information session
Partners: Your spouse or partner is welcome to attend the campus visit program with you, with the exception of the class visit (limited to prospective students due to space constraints).
You may want to contact one of our MBA Ambassadors prior to your visit.
Note that in addition to the regular Campus Visit Program, we offer several special events on campus throughout the year, including Open Houses and Women’s Workshop. Check our Admissions Events calendar for dates and registration information for these special events
Admissions interviews are an important component of our holistic application review process. All candidates who are offered admission to the MBA program will have a completed admissions interview on file.
Candidates may self-register for an on-campus interview during the Campus Open Interview Season, or will be considered by our admissions committee for an interview during our Invitation-Only Interview Season after submitting an application.
Prospective candidates are strongly encouraged to take advantage of the Campus Open Interview Season since this is the only way to 100% guarantee an interview.
- Interviews are conducted by members of the Admissions Team.
- We use a “blind” format which means the interviewer will have access to your resume, but not to your full application.
- Interviews last around 30-minutes and typically have a conversational tone.
■通常は出願書類の審査をパスした出願者に面接の招待（Interview Invitation）が送られ、面接プロセスへと進みますが、Cmapus Open Interviewはキャンパス訪問することにより面接を受ける機会を得ることができます。
Campus Open Interview Season: September 10 to October 31, 2018
Registration will be available in late summer.
All prospective candidates are invited to complete their admissions interview on campus during our Campus Open Interview Season. While you may register for an interview without an application, you are required to start your application prior to the date of your scheduled appointment. An application start only requires selecting an application round; you do not need to have filled out the application further.
Interviews are offered select Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, on a space-available basis during Campus Open Interview Season. Advanced registration is required, a minimum of nine (9) days prior to the date you would like to interview.
Invitation-Only Interview Season: After October 31, 2018
Once the Campus Open Interview Season ends or reaches capacity, all further admissions interviews will be by invitation only. Invitations are extended to selected candidates via e-mail. Those invited to interview will receive specific instructions for how to schedule an interview on campus, via webcam, or with an alumnus (conducted by trained alumni in select locations outside the United States).
- There is not a specific interview notification date. You may receive an invitation to interview via e-mail at any time after you submit your application, up until the day of the admissions decision release (see important application dates ).
- If you do not receive an invitation to interview by the decision release date, your admissions decision will be either “deny” or “waitlist”. Any candidate accepting a waitlist offer who has not yet interviewed will be invited to do so prior to the next round’s decision release date (or after the Round 4 decision release date for Round 4 applicants).
- Both U.S.-based and international candidates are encouraged to interview on campus whenever possible. Our Campus Visit Program, offered in conjunction with most campus interviews, is an excellent introduction to life as a UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA student. We understand that travel to campus will not be feasible for everyone so there is no penalty for choosing a webcam or off-campus interview. All interview types are weighed equally by the Admissions Committee.