Stanford Graduate School of Businessより、2018年9月入学用出願締切り日が発表されました。
〇 Round 1
Deadline: September 19, 2017
Notification Date : December 14, 2017
〇 Round 2
Deadline: January 10, 2018
Notification Date: March 29, 2018
〇 Round 3
Deadline: April 4, 2018
Notification Date: Mid May, 2018
10:00 am Pacific Time, including your letters of reference and application fee payment. We cannot guarantee that we will review information sent to the MBA Admissions Office after the deadline of the round in which you apply.
Selecting an Application Round
You may apply in any one of the three application rounds each year.
If you plan to apply in round one or two, we strongly encourage you to apply in round one. Over the last few years, the number of applications we receive in round two has increased, making it more competitive.
Do not rush your application, but there are some advantages to applying in either the first or second round, including:
- The ability to receive a need-based financial aid award from the Financial Aid Office prior to the date by which you must respond to your offer of admission.
- Ample time to complete recommended quantitative and/or English language coursework prior to arrival on campus.
- Access to the on-campus housing lottery and/or housing at Highland Hall and Schwab Residential Center.
- Sufficient time to complete the visa application process (international students).
- The opportunity to attend Admit Weekend (there is no Admit Weekend for Round 3).
If you want to use one application to apply for both the MBA and MSx Programs, you must apply in Round 1 or 2. You may apply in Round 3 to both programs, but you would need to complete two separate applications.