- How do you fit with Oxford Saïd’s mission? (Maximum 500 words)
- Is there anything not covered in the application form which you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you? (Maximum 250 words)
If you are applying under the 1+1 scheme you also need to submit the following essay:
- Explain why you see this as particularly beneficial for you and how it fits with your careers and personal development aims (Maximum 250 words)
When reviewing your essays the Admissions Committee will be looking for evidence of the following: Good communication skills, leadership potential, analytical skills, fit within the Oxford MBA community, among other characteristics.
‘A powerful business school produces powerful ideas, and being an integral part of Oxford, we think expansively:
- What are the rules of the game: how do written and unwritten rules affect the performance of business?
- What types of organisations, whether high growth, high impact, or high scale, will fundamentally change the business landscape?
- How do we map the trends that will define the future of business?
- And finally, how do we educate and energise a community that can address these huge issues?’