Stanford Graduate School of Businessより、2018年9月入学用出願締切り日が発表されました。
〇 Round 1
Deadline: September 19, 2017
Notification Date : December 14, 2017
〇 Round 2
Deadline: January 10, 2018
Notification Date: March 29, 2018
〇 Round 3
Deadline: April 4, 2018
Notification Date: Mid May, 2018
10:00 am Pacific Time, including your letters of reference and application fee payment. We cannot guarantee that we will review information sent to the MBA Admissions Office after the deadline of the round in which you apply.
Selecting an Application Round
You may apply in any one of the three application rounds each year.
If you plan to apply in round one or two, we strongly encourage you to apply in round one. Over the last few years, the number of applications we receive in round two has increased, making it more competitive.
Do not rush your application, but there are some advantages to applying in either the first or second round, including:
- The ability to receive a need-based financial aid award from the Financial Aid Office prior to the date by which you must respond to your offer of admission.
- Ample time to complete recommended quantitative and/or English language coursework prior to arrival on campus.
- Access to the on-campus housing lottery and/or housing at Highland Hall and Schwab Residential Center.
- Sufficient time to complete the visa application process (international students).
- The opportunity to attend Admit Weekend (there is no Admit Weekend for Round 3).
If you want to use one application to apply for both the MBA and MSx Programs, you must apply in Round 1 or 2. You may apply in Round 3 to both programs, but you would need to complete two separate applications.
Stanford GSB MSx Program の締切日が発表されました。
・Deadline: September 21 2016
・Decision Notification : December, 2016
・Deadline: January 10, 2017
・Decision Notification : March, 2017
・Deadline: March 15, 2017
・Decision Notification: April, 2017
Though you may apply in any one of the three application rounds each year, we suggest you apply only when you feel your application is as strong as it can be. Once you have submitted a complete application, the Stanford MSx Program will review and evaluate it on its own merits and in the context of the broad applicant pool. We will inform you of our admissions decision by email as soon as we can.
Questions to Answer
Our two essay questions are meant to be straightforward, not trick questions. We hope that thinking about and writing your essays will prompt self-reflection and that your essays will go beyond relating the “what” of your experiences, to the “so what” and the “why.”
・What matters most to you, and why?
・Why this program now? What are your personal and professional objectives, and how will the Stanford MSx Program help you achieve them?
We do not limit you on the length of your essays, as we want you to use as many words as you feel necessary to convey your message. Having said that, these are business school essays, and good business writing is succinct and to the point.
・12-pt. font size
・Recommended font types: Arial, Courier, or Times New Roman
・Indicate the question you are answering at the beginning of each essay
・Number all pages
Stanford GSB MSx Programの締め切り日が発表されました。
・Application deadline: September 22, 2015
・Decision released: December 9, 2015
・Application deadline: January 12, 2016
・Decision released: March 30, 2016
・Application deadline: Rolling admissions as space is available
・Decision released: No later than May 11, 2016
Due to the time that it can take to process visas for international students, applicants residing outside the U.S. are strongly encouraged to submit an application no later than Round 2.After this date, applications from those without U.S. citizenship or permanent residency will only be accepted in rare circumstances.
Stanford MSx Program（旧Sloan Program)のエッセイ課題が発表されました。その他の出願書類要綱も合わせて、確認しておきましょう。
- Tell us about who you are (rather than what you have done). What motivates and drives you?
- Why this program now? What are your personal and professional objectives and how will the Stanford MSx Program help you achieve them?
- OPTIONAL: Our school’s motto is “Change Lives. Change Organizations. Change the World.” Give us an example of how you have managed change, either personally or professionally. Please describe the situation, your role, the outcome, and what you learned about your personal strengths and weaknesses.http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/msx/apply
ビジネススクール教育界では長年親しまれてきましたStanford UniversityのSloan Master’s Programが、この度をもちまして、Stanford MSx Programへと名称を変更致しました。更には、Application Deadlineを発表しています。
◆Nov 1, 2013