Stanford MBA Information Sessionが8月30日と31日の両日に渡り開催されます。
■ Date: 30 & 31 August 2017
■ Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
■ Location: Ito Hall (東京大学本郷キャンパス）
Get an overview of the Stanford MBA Program by an admissions officer, and then hear the inside perspective from local alumni. You’ll also learn about the admission process, and have plenty of time to get your questions answered. After you register, we will send you some information to review prior to the event.
Michigan Global MBA Programの説明会が下記日程で開催されます。
Saturday, July 29, 2017 – 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Ross Global MBA Tokyo Office
Mitsubishi Building, #172,
2-5-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-Ku
The Michigan Ross School of Business Global MBA Program invites you to join us at our upcoming information session. The event will include a presentation about the Ross Global MBA and the University of Michigan. After the presentation, you’ll have a chance to meet our staff and network with Ross alumni from the area.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space or call 080-8817-7215
この度、Tuck（正式名称:Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth）の学校説明会ならびに懇親会を以下の要綱にて開催いたします。 本校の概要をはじめ、卒業生による体験談等をインフォーマルな形式にてご紹介する予定です。全米最古の歴史をもち、小規模校ならではのインタラクティブなコミュニティ、チームワークを体感できるトップビジネススクールの一つ、Tuckの魅力を是非この機会にご確認ください。
日時: 2017年8月20日（日）14:00～16:00 ［13:30受付開始］
場所: 丸ビルホール＆コンファレンススクエア Room 4
Ohio State, Fisher Schoolの出願締め切り日です。
Application due: October 15, 2017
On-campus travel stipend deadline: Applicants, with a submitted application, can receive a travel stipend up to $500.00. This incentive can be used to attend one of our Fall Preview Days* or another on-campus event.
Application due: November 15, 2017
University Fellowship and Graduate Enrichment Fellowship deadline: Fellowship eligible** applicants need to submit by this deadline to be considered for nomination in the Graduate School competition.
Application due: December 15, 2017
Recommended deadline for those seeking an MBA Graduate Assistantship position.
Application due: February 15, 2018
Deadline for eligibility to attend Red Carpet, Fisher’s on-campus admitted student weekend. Don’t miss this VIP experience.
Application due: April 15, 2018
International Students: Final application deadline for admissions consideration**.
* On-campus Fall Preview Days are a great way for us to meet you. Students will get a campus tour, connect with current students, meet career management and admissions, and have an opportunitity to do the live interview.
** Fellowship eligibility. Click here to view the basic requirements, then watch our University Fellowship andGraduate Enrichment Fellowship pre-recorded webinars.
*** Applications will be accepted after the final application deadline(s) on a space-available basis. Please feel free to submit an application after this date. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
We have one required essay and three optional essays. The essays for the 2017-2018 application season are:
- Essay One (Required)
Please describe your short and long term goals post-MBA. Explain how your professional experience has shaped these goals, why this career option appeals to you, and how you arrived at the decision that now is the time and the MBA is the appropriate degree. Additionally, please briefly address a backup plan should your short-term goal not come to fruition for any reason. (500 words maximum)
- Essay Two (Optional)
What personal qualities or life experiences distinguish you from other applicants? How do these qualities or experiences equip you to contribute to UNC Kenan-Flagler? (300 words maximum)
- Essay Three (Optional)
If your standardized test scores are low, or if you have not had coursework in core business subjects (calculus, microeconomics, statistics, financial accounting), please tell us how you plan to prepare yourself for the quantitative rigor of the MBA curriculum. (300 words maximum)
- Essay Four (Optional)
Is there any other information you would like to share that is not presented elsewhere in the application? (300 words maximum)
Cornell Johnson Schoolのエッセイ課題が発表されました。
Candidates applying for 2017-18 admission are required to complete a Goals Statement as well as two essays: 1) Impact Essay and 2) Table of Contents Essay.
* A Goals Statement
Use this short answer question to succinctly share your short and long term goals. If invited to interview, you will have the opportunity to elaborate further and should be prepared to connect your prior experience with your future aspirations.
A statement of your goals will begin a conversation that will last throughout admissions process and guide your steps during the MBA program and experience. To the best of your understanding today, please share your short and long term goals by completing the following sentences:
Immediately post-MBA, my goal is to work as a(n) ____[Role]____ at ___[Company]___within___[Industry]___.
Targeted Job Role:
Target Job Company:
In 5 – 10 years post-MBA, my goal is to work as a(n) ____[Role]____ at ___[Company]___within___[Industry]___.
Targeted Job Role:
Target Job Company:
1) Impact Essay
This essay is designed to explore the intersection of engagement and community culture. Whether during the program or following graduation, our students and alumni share a desire to positively impact the organizations and communities they serve. To help you explore your potential for impact, we encourage you to engage with our students, alumni, faculty, and professional staff. You may choose to connect with them via email or phone or in person during one of our on campus or off campus events. As you seek their input and insight, please be respectful of their time and prepare a few discussion points or questions in advance.
At Cornell we value, students who create impact. Please indicate the opportunities for impact that you’ve identified through engagement with our community and describe how what you learned has influenced your decision to apply to Johnson. Please limit your submission to 500 words or fewer.
2) Table of Contents Essay
This essay is an opportunity to present yourself as an individual. We encourage you to think about your proudest accomplishments, moments of adversity that have been overcome, and interesting personal highlights that will help us to get to know you as a person and potential community member.
You are the author of your Life Story. Please create the table of contents for the book in the space provided or upload it as an attachment. We value creativity and authenticity and encourage you to approach this essay with your unique style. Alternative submission formats may include a slide presentation, links to pre-existing media (personal website, digital portfolio, YouTube, etc.), as well as visually enhanced written submissions.
注意）Maximum file size is 5 MB. If you choose to submit a written Table of Contents, please limit your submission to 500 words or fewer. Multimedia submissions should be under 5 minutes.
Chicago Booth Alumni-Hosted Information Sessionのご案内
【日時】2017年7月30日（日）9:30 AM～12:00 AM (開場9:10 AM)
103-0027東京都中央区日本橋2-7-1 東京日本橋タワー 5F
Chicago Boothは、卒業生主催のInformation Sessionを開催します。Booth卒業生（加藤優氏（’82）：元ソニー株式会社CFO、森田博和氏（’13）：株式会社エフマイナー（Fm, Inc.）共同設立者CEO）の講演、様々なフィールドで働く卒業生によるパネルディスカッションやQ&Aセッションを通じて、Chicago Boothのユニークなプログラムやコミュニティーの魅力をお伝えできればと思います。皆様のご参加を心よりお待ちしております。
“The Booth MBA doesn’t teach you what to think, it teaches you how to think. If you know how to think, no matter what problem you have at hand, you are going to be able to solve it.”
— Guillaume Piard, ’15, Founder and CEO, Nalo
森田博和（’13）株式会社エフマイナー（Fm, Inc.）共同設立者CEO 経済産業省を経て、現代アートのレンタル・販売及び3D VRのクラウドソフトウェアを提供する株式会社エフマイナーを起業。
Georgetown, McDonough Schoolのエッセイ課題が発表されました。
We want to hear your story. When responding to our required essays, be authentic and take time to reflect on your goals and past experiences. Craft a response that explains how these experiences led you to pursue an MBA.
- Essay One: We would like to learn more about you. Please answer the following essay question in 500 words or less: “What matters to you? Please share an experience from your past that illustrates why this matters to you and how it will enable you to contribute during your MBA Program (note: this does not necessarily need to be related to your professional goals).”
- Video Essay: Please introduce yourself to your future Georgetown MBA cohort in a one minute video. The Admissions Committee would like for you to appear in person during part of your video, and we strongly encourage you to speak outside of the experiences we can read on your resume. You may paste the link to your Youtube or Vimeo video in your application. Please note that we cannot accept private or password protected videos. For more instructions, view our Video Essay Guide.
- Optional Essay One: If you are not currently employed full-time, use this essay to provide information about your current activities. (250 words or fewer)
- Optional Essay Two: Please provide any information you would like to add to your application that you have not otherwise included. (500 words or fewer)
- Re-Applicant Essay: Required for re-applicants. How have you strengthened your candidacy since your last application? We are particularly interested in hearing about how you have grown professionally and personally. (500 words or fewer)
1. Please discuss your immediate post-MBA professional goals. How will your professional experience, when combined with a Kelley MBA degree, allow you to achieve these goals? Should the short-term goals you have identified not materialize, what alternate career paths might you consider? (500 words)
2. Please respond to one of the following short essay prompts. (300 words)
- My greatest challenge has been…
3. Please share with the admissions committee an interesting or surprising fact about you
Is there anything else you think we should know as we evaluation your application? If you believe your essays and credentials represent you fairly, you shouldn’t fell obligated to answer this question. (300 words)
Indiana University, Kelley Schoolの出願締め切り日が発表されました。
◆ Early Round
Application due: October 15, 2017
Decision released : by December 20, 2017
Application due: January 5, 2018
Decision released : by March 15, 2017
Application due: March 1, 2018
Decision released : by April 30, 2018
Application due: April 15, 2018
Decision released : by May 31, 2018